CFS Oil & Gas Industry
CFS Offshore Engineering Services provide specialist Fabrication Services in a variety of metals to the Oil and Gas Industry.
Our extensive Fabrication Facility is situated alongside the River Tyne with easy access to vessels berthed in the river and taking full advantage of 10 tonne overhead lifting facilities.
Our fabrication capabilities include:
- Fabrication of ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- MIG, TIG and MMA Welding
- Bespoke Non-Destructive testing Facilities
- Rigorous Quality Assurance systems
In order to benefit from the latest welding techniques to produce components and structures in a wide range of metals, our welders are approved to ASME IX, BSEN and AWS standards.
Marine and Offshore Services
At CFS Offshore Engineering, we have division devoted to the marine industry, where we can offer the following bespoke services to the marine, ship-repair and off-shore industry:
- Accommodation HVAC requirements
- All aspects of general fabrication and repairs
- Onboard repairs for all requirements to: Galley fixtures and fittings, Engine room ventilation, Machinery room ventilation
CFS Offshore Engineering Services are medium to heavy fabrication specialists for structures and equipment used in the renewables energy sector. The company’s involvement in this burgeoning sector has been substantial with many projects now on their order books. As projects are completed, comprehensive case studies (client permitting!) will be displayed on this site.